UC1500 General Purpose Wheel Chocks
The checkers UC1500 includes holes that chains or ropes can be passed through, as well as handles on the rear for easy carrying. These chocks are made from durable polyurethane, this means that like the rest of the general-purpose range that these chocks are resistant to oil, fuel, solvents, and other chemicals.
Rated for vehicles with tire sizes up to 46 in. (116.84 cm) diameter, and gross vehicle operating weight up to 50,000 lbs. (22,680 kg) for the UC1500-4.5, and up to 70,000 lbs. (31,752 kg) for the UC1500-6. UC1500 series wheel chocks are available in singles or pairs (pairs of wheel chocks are attached with a 48" long piece of 5/8" Nylon rope between the chocks).
- Recommend for vehicles with tire sizes up to 46" outside diameter
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 70,000 lbs
- Weather-resistant, lightweight polyurethane construction
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Recessed carrying handle
- Mounting hole for ropes or chains
- High visibility orange color
- Available in singles or roped pairs
Not sure which size of wheel chock that you need? Check out our complete guide table here: Checkers Wheel Chock Guide.
The dimensions can be checked below;
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|A: Length||11.5 in. (29.2 cm)|
|B: Width||9 in. (22.9 cm)|
|C: Height||8.5 in. (21.6 cm)|
|Max. Wheel Diameter||32" to 46" (81.3 cm to 116.8cm)|
|Max. Gross Vehicle Weight||UC1500-4.5 60,000 lb. (27,273 kg) | UC1500-6 70,000 lb. (31,818 kg)|
|Weight||UC1500-4.5 4.5 lb. (2 kg) | UC1500-6 6 lb. (2.7 kg)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.