- Distributor Pricing Available Call Us!
- Volume Discounts Buy More, Pay Less
- Zero Sales Tax Order Online
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Queue Solutions
WallPro 450 Belt Barrier System
The WallPro 450 is the more aesthetically pleasing sibling of the WallMaster range. This wall-mounted belt barrier is best suited to hotel lobbies, office receptions and "front of house" applications where looks matter.
With the addition of a streamlined and stylish ABS housing, the WallPro 450 looks less industrial and more attractive to the eye.
Excellent for temporarily restricting access to areas like tills, elevators, escalators and conference rooms. The body when the belt is retracted is discrete and compact.
Key WallPro Features
- Hard Wearing ABS Housing - Ensures that the internal components are protected from heavy passing traffic. The shape ensures that if a passerby were to bump into the unit, there is nothing to snag or cause injury.
- Different Colors Of Housing - Depending on your decor you may require a different color of housing. There are many options to choose from within the WallPro Range.
- Belt Colours and Messages - We can supply several colors, patterns and even messages on the belts. Custom belts can be produced to your requirements with custom branding and messages.
- Various Mounting Options - Although this listing is for a screw fit unit, we can supply the WallPro with a Variety of mounting options, Including Magentic, Screw, Pole Mount, Quick Release and Warehouse Racking fitment.
Models in the Wallpro Range
There are a few critical models from within the WallPro range. These include the following;
Fitted with a 7.5' or 10' belt in a smaller housing this belt barrier is ideal for narrow doorways and openings.
With a 13' or 15' belt installed within it, this unit is ideal for larger doorways and corridors.
For larger openings, the WallPro 450 has a 20' - 35' long belt in a larger yet still discrete housing.
Want to put something in an industrial environment? Check out this range with its metal housings.
Need Assistance Finding The Right WallMaster Or Wall Mounted Belt Barrier?
No problem, just give our sales team a call on (800) 671-9662, they will be happy to discuss any questions that you may have regarding the installation or WallMaster options.
Notes When Ordering
- Wall Fixings & Reciever Clip are included with all wall mount products
- Items with custom powder coat or speciality finishes cannot be returned
|20', 25', 30', 35'
|Custom Printed Belt ArtWork
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.