UC1700 General Purpose Wheel Chock
The checkers UC1700 includes holes that chains or ropes can be passed through, as well as handles on the rear for easy carrying. These chocks are made from durable polyurethane, this means that like the rest of the general-purpose range that these chocks are resistant to oil, fuel, solvents, and other chemicals.
Rated for vehicles with tire sizes up to 35 in. (88.9 cm) diameter, and gross vehicle operating weight up to 30,000 lbs. (13,636 kg). UC1700 wheel chocks are available in singles or pairs (pairs of wheel chocks are attached with a 48" long piece of 5/8" Nylon rope between the chocks).
- For tires with up to a 35" outside dia.
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 40,000 lbs
- Weather-resistant, lightweight polyurethane construction
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Recessed carrying handle
- Mounting hole for ropes or chains
- High visibility orange color
- Available in singles or pairs, specify after model number S=Single or P=Pair
Not sure which size of wheel chock that you need? Check out our complete guide table here: Checkers Wheel Chock Guide.
The dimensions can be checked below;
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|A: Length||8.5 in. (21.6 cm)|
|B: Width||7.5 in. (19.1 cm)|
|C: Height||6.25 in. (15.9 cm)|
|Max. Wheel Diameter||27" to 35" (68.6 cm to 88.9 cm)|
|Max. Gross Vehicle Weight||30,000 lb. (13,636 kg)|
|Weight||2 lb. (.91 kg)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.