UC1400 General Purpose Wheel Chocks
The checkers UC1400 is fairly unique in that it incorporates both carry handles and eyebolts for securing rope or chain. These chocks are made from durable polyurethane, this means that like the rest of the general-purpose range that these chocks are resistant to oil, fuel, solvents, and other chemicals. These wheel chocks can be purchased in singles or pairs.
- For tires with up to a 32" outside dia.
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 60,000 lbs
- Weather-resistant, lightweight polyurethane
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Easy-grip carrying handle
- Eyebolt for ropes or chains
- High visibility orange color
- Available in two weights, 4.5 lbs. (UC1400-4.5), and 6 lbs. (UC1400-6)
Not sure which size of wheel chock that you need? Check out our complete guide table here: Checkers Wheel Chock Guide.
The dimensions can be checked below;
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|A: Length||10 in. (25.4 cm)|
|B: Width||8.5 in. (21.6 cm)|
|C: Height||5 in. (12.7 cm)|
|Max. Wheel Diameter||27" to 32" (68.6 cm to 81.3 cm)|
|Max. Gross Vehicle Weight||UC1400-4.5 30,000 lb. (13,608 kg) | UC1400-6 60,000 lb. (27,216 kg)|
|Weight||UC1400-4.5 4.5 lb. (2 kg) | UC1400-6 6 lb. (2.7 kg)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.