- Wholesale Pricing Give Us A Call!
- Expedited Shipping Available Upon Request
- Zero Sales Tax Order Online
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Checkers Industrial
Guard Dog® ADA Compliant Accessibility Ramp RailFits 5 Channel Standard Profile Guard Dog® Units. This is a single yellow rail unit to fit on one side of an ADA compliant ramp.
These rails are used to reduce the risk of pedestrians and other smaller vehicles from leaving the ramp, improving safety.
- ADA Compliant - Ensure easy and unrestricted access for wheelchair users.
- Interlocking Design - The interlocking side connectors mean that these bridge units can be connected in a run as long as is needed.
- Suitable for use all year round - The Guard Dog® system is made from ultra-tough polyurethane, and is designed to stand up to extended use in almost any climate and environment.
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction - More traction for improved pedestrian safety.
- Designed For Frequent Use - The high strength and ergonomic design of the Guard Dog® make it ideal for mobile entertainment venues, such as fair grounds, music festivals and sporting events. It is quick to deploy and just as quick to pack down after.
- No Tools Deployment - No tools are needed to deploy the ramp units, they can be installed by a single worker with ease.
- Does not Block Access to Cables - All cables enclosed within the surrounded Guard Dog® unit can still be accessed with ease without lifting the ramps.
Speak to our sales team toll free at (800) 671-9662, our trained sales team will be more than happy to assist you in finding the right cable protection solution for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|2 in. (5.08 cm)
|55.5 in. (140.97 cm)
|2 in. (5.08 cm)
|12.75 lb. (5.8 kg)
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.