- Distributor Pricing Available Call Us!
- Volume Discounts Buy More, Pay Less
- Zero Sales Tax Order Online
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Queue Solutions
WeatherMaster 300 Outdoor Belt Barrier
If you are in need of a belt barrier that can stand up to being left outside 24/7, then the WeatherMaster line of products is the range for you. If you need to manage outdoor lines for fairground attractions or events or cordoning off a work zone, then you are in luck.
The WeatherMaster system has some great features that are 100% unique to the line. These features include a durable rubber recycled base. Carry handles incorporated into the rubber base, and an easy to disconnect pole.
Just because the WeatherMaster is designed for outdoor use that does not mean it has to be kept outdoors. The Weathermaster 300 can be used in factories and loading areas just as efficiently as outside. The rubber base can take being run over by forklifts and other equipment with ease.
Key Features Of The WeatherMaster
- Heavy Duty Rubber Base - The base is made from recycled rubber and can take being run over by forklifts and similar equipment. This durability makes it ideal for loading bays and docks.
- Carry Handle on The Base - Makes carrying the base (the heaviest part of the system) easy. Ideal for mobile site works.
- Easy To Unscrew Post - This allows the set to be stored flat for convenient transport.
- Belt Brake - Slows the retraction of the belt to prevent it from whipping around if released.
- Universal Belt Clip With Safety Catch - Fits all favorite brands of belt barrier and incorporates a clip to prevent accidental unclipping.
- Vibrant Coloring - Makes this belt ideal for commercial areas and fairs. It is easily seen even in low light conditions.
Models Within the WeatherMaster Range
There are other RollerSafety models available within the range. We have detailed these out below;
The 250 has an 11' belt length, with the option of special-ordering the 13' version with a 2" belt.
The 300 model features a longer 16' belt length. Each unit is also slightly wider and heavier to accommodate this.
The SafetyMaster range is similar and weather resistant (rather than weatherproof).
Call Today To Speak To Us About The WeatherMaster 300
Our sales team are waiting to take your call and answer any questions you may have about the WeatherMaster range of products. They can be called on (800) 671-9662 during office hours.
|Per Unit||21 lbs|
|Customization||Custom Printed Belt ArtWork|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.