- Distributor Pricing Available Call Us!
- Volume Discounts Buy More, Pay Less
- Zero Sales Tax Order Online
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Queue Solutions
SafetyPro 335 Belt Barrier System
The SafetyPro 335 is a 20-35 foot long belt barrier that is currently available with a vibrant yellow post and a variety of belt messages. Suitable for use in warehouses and factories the SafetyPro 355 can be easily seen.
The belt fitted to the SafetyPro355 is 2" tall and can be printed with a variety of messages depending on the application it is intended for.
The post of the SafetyPro is a heavy gauge aluminum, it is attached by a screw thread to a heavy-duty cast base. This keeps the post stable and steady even with a longer span.
Key SafetyPro 355 Features
- Superior Floor Protection - Fitted with a heavy-duty rubber ring the SafetyPro range will not scuff flooring when posts are being re-arranged. The ring is strong enough to last the lifetime of the barrier.
- 20-30 Foot Extra Long Belt- Use fewer posts than ever before with an incredible reach!
- Safety Retraction Brake - The belt retraction speed is regulated by an internal brake to prevent excessive and dangerous retraction speeds.
- Universal Belt Clip - This allows the SafetyPro to be used in conjunction with many major brands of belt barriers. The clip is also equipped with a locking facility to prevent accidental disconnection.
Other Models In the SafetyPro Range
Thre are a few models in the safety pro range which are slight variations to the base 250 model. We have highlighted the key differences below;
Ideal for creating short to medium length safety perimeters. A heavy base makes this post more stable and very secure once deployed.
The 250 Twin Is fitted with twin belts for better visibility and improved safety for passers-by.
The 300 model is fitted with an extended belt at 16', it also weighs 2lbs more, and has a thicker 3-inch post to accommodate the belt.
Need it on Wheels?
Check out the RollerSafety Range; these barriers are fitted with rollers so they can be moved around easier.
Need Help Finding The Right SafetyPro Barrier?
Give our sales team a call on (800) 671-9662 they will be happy to help you find the right barrier for your needs. We have an extensive range to choose from, most with next day shipping available!
Notes When Ordering
- The SafetyPro range are fully weatherised and intended for outfoor use
- We recommend using the weighted base, having 30lbs extra ballast for outdoor application
|Belt Length||20', 25', 30', 35'|
|Per Unit||31 lbs, 61 lbs with weighted base|
|Type||Cast iron weighted base|
|Customization||Custom Printed Belt ArtWork|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.