Call for volume discounts!
- Expedited Shipping Available Upon Request
- Zero Sales Tax Order Online
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Justrite Safety Group
Grip Guard® 5 Channel Cable Protector
- Super Lightweight: ONLY 12.75 lbs. - This is the world's lightest 5-channel cable protector with weight savings as high as 75%. Making deployment and handling of the units far easier for workers.
- Hand Shaped Gripper Connector - Highly ergonomic and comfortable to work with, offers superior grip when handling the product, as well as when interlocking each unit. Each unit also has hand-sized recesses on the underside to improve the handling characteristics, again making the Grip Guard® easy to work with during deployment.
- Snap Fit™ hinged lid - Checkers have done away with the traditional fiberglass lid hinge, this makes the new snap-fit lid far more durable and easy to work with.
- Superior Traction - The patented 5-bar hatching's on the top of the product ensure that pedestrians and vehicles alike will not struggle for grip when passing over the cable protector.
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.25” outside diameter
- Hard Wearing and Non-Conductive - The Polyurethane used in the construction of the Grip Guard® is nonconductive, impact and chemical resistant and weather stabilized, so it can be left out all year round.
- Resistant from oil, fuels, and lubricants - Suitable for use in factories and industrial environments, it will not be damaged if subjected to occasional fuel and oil spills.
Speak to our sales team toll-free at (800) 671-9662, our trained sales team will be more than happy to assist you in finding the right cable protection solution for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|A: Length||36 in. (91.4 cm)|
|B: Width||16.44 in. (41.76 cm)|
|C: Height||1.59 in. (4.04 cm)|
|D: Channel Width||1.25 in. (3.18 cm)|
|E: Channel Height||1.25 in. (3.18 cm)|
|Per Tire||5,000 lb./Tire (2,267 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Per Axle||10,000 lb./Axle (4,534 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Cable & Hose Diameter (Max)||1.25"|
|Weight||12.75 lb. (5.78 kg)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.