Rubber Replacement Pad For AT3514 Heavy-Duty Wheel Chock
- Lightweight with tough urethane construction
- ANSI compliant color written guidelines on proper chocking procedures
- Complies with SAE-J348, NFPA 1901, and NFPA 1906 Standards
- 3rd party tested for compliance
- Rated for vehicles with a gross operating weight up to 150,000 lbs.
- Resistant to oils, fuels, and solvents
- Recessed carrying handle on the backside of the chock
- Replaceable aluminum traction cleats or rubber pads
- Mounting hole for ropes, chains, or brackets
- Safety color visibility
- Available with Bottom Void and Aluminum Ice Cleat (AT3514-AC-Y), Bottom Void and Rubber Pad (AT3514-RP-Y), and to comply with NFPA 1906, a Flat Bottom is Available either with an Aluminum Cleat (AT3514-FBAC-Y) or Rubber Pad (AT3514-FBRP-Y)
Have questions about our products?
Give our sales team a call toll-free at (800) 671-9662; our experienced staff will help you choose the best product for your needs.
|Height||0.25 in (0.6 cm)|
|Length||11.25 in (28.6 cm)|
|Weight||3.00 lbs (1.4 Kg)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.