Guard Dog® 5 Channel 45° Turn UnitThe 45° turn unit is ideal for use when a corner or obstacle needs to be negotiated, it can be used to create a slalom, or a 90 degree turn. Two hinged lids on each section give the Guard Dog 45° the same easy "drop in" style of cable deployment as the straight sections.
- Protects cables and hoses up to 1.325″ outside diameter - This makes the Guard Dog® 5 Channel ideal for use in audio visual applications, or entertainment venues and events.
- Interlocking Design - The Dog Bone connectors mean that any number of units can be attached end-on-end to achieve almost any length of cable protection required.
- Hinged Lid With Reinforcements - The lid is hinged across one side allowing cables to be placed into the contained channels with ease. This makes deployment much faster than other less advanced cable protection ramps.
- Suitable for use all year round - The Guard Dog® system is made from ultra-tough polyurethane, and is designed to stand up to extended use in almost any climate and environment.
- Patented 5-bar tread surface for maximum traction - More traction for improved pedestrian safety.
- Mounting holes included - The Guard Dog® system incorporates four mounting points for temporary mounting on surfaces.
- Designed For Frequent Use - The high strength and ergonomic design of the Guard Dog® make it ideal for mobile entertainment venues, such as fair grounds, music festivals and sporting events. It is quick to deploy and just as quick to pack down after.
Speak to our sales team toll free at (800) 671-9662, our trained sales team will be more than happy to assist you in finding the right cable protection solution for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|A: Length||24.5 in. (62.23 cm)|
|B: Width||19.75 in. (50.17 cm)|
|C: Height||1.875 in. (4.76 cm)|
|D: Channel Width||1.339 in. (3.4 cm)|
|E: Channel Height||1.325 in. (3.37 cm)|
|Per Tire||10,500 lb./Tire (4,763 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Per Axle||21,000 lb./Axle (9,526 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Weight||11.0 lb. (5 kg)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.