Coronavirus (COVID-19) Shipping Information & Precautions
UPDATED: 6th April 2022
Start Safety has implemented new operational procedures to ensure that we can continue to offer the great service our customers expect from us. With this in mind, the safety and well-being of our associates, customers, and supply chain is always paramount.
Many of our associates now work from home whenever possible. Those who are on-site, take and follow the appropriate precautions to minimize exposure risk.
What does this mean for you as a customer:
- We are still processing orders by phone and email as normal.
- Our warehouses and shipping services are still operational.
- We have reduced pickup availability from our warehouses - This is to minimize contact with our associates.
To date, we have seen many impacts on our shipping times and services, but we are still confident that we can minimize any ongoing effects. However, we are always adapting and preparing for the possibility of change.
Throughout this period:
- We may take a little longer to reply to emails or answer calls if we have office members unwell.
- We may have to postpone next-day shipping services if our warehouse team or couriers are impacted heavily.
- Some items that ship directly from the manufacturer may be delayed or take longer than estimated to arrive.
If we are made aware of anything that could impact an order you have placed with us, we will do our best to inform you as soon as possible. We will also update this page with further information and updates.
We appreciate your patience, and continued business throughout, should you have any questions regarding delivery schedules or COVID-19 impact please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.