- Expedited Shipping Available Upon Request
- Zero Sales Tax Order Online
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Justrite Safety Group
Linebacker® 2 Channel Protector Bridge for 4 & 5 Channel Heavy Duty Ramps
These Linebacker® 2 channel heavy duty bridge units, can accommodate two cables or hoses up to 1.5” outside diameter. It has an exceptional load capacity of 40,300lb. per vehicle axle, this makes the Linebacker® Heavy Duty ideal for industrial, heavy commercial environments and farms. The bridge unit is ideal when there are many cables to enclose and protect, it locks two parallel runs of four or five channel cable protection together turning it into a 10 or 12 channel run.
This product is compatible with both the 5 Channel and 4 Channel heavy duty linebacker units.
- Easy To Transport - Each section is 36" long, making it easy to handle and transport to and from site. .
- Interlocking Design - With each section locking into the next using Checkers patented T-Connector you can make any run as long as needed.
- All Weather Construction - The UV stabilised Polyurethane construction means that the Linebacker® can be used in all seasons and almost all environments. It is also abrasion, impact and chemical resistant.
- Lift Cables without Dismantling the run - The reinforced hinged lid means that cables can be lifted and removed or replaced without taking the run of protection apart.
Within the Linebacker® heavy duty 5 channel range there are plenty of accessories available, including; end caps for smooth cable entry and exit, and bridges to link parallel straight sections together. You can read more about the linebacker® range here.
Have questions about cable protection products?
Give our sales team a call toll free at (800) 671-9662, our experienced staff will help you choose the best product for your needs.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|A: Length||36 in. (91.44 cm)|
|B: Width||14 in. (35.56 cm)|
|C: Height||2.125 in. (5.3 cm)|
|D: Channel Width||1.5 in. (3.81 cm)|
|E: Channel Height||1.5 in. (3.81 cm)|
|Per Tire||20,150 lb./Tire (9,140 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Per Axle||40,300 lb./Axle (18,280 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Cable & Hose Diameter (Max)||1.5"|
|Weight||18 lb. (8.2 kg)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.