- Distributor Pricing Available Call Us!
- Volume Discounts Buy More, Pay Less
- Zero Sales Tax Order Online
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Yodock
Yodock® 2001SL Barrier System
The Yodock®2001SL is a slimline or low-profile version of the metropolitan Yodock water-filled barrier range. (see our comparison table). The specification has been designed to provide a lighter weight portable water-filled barrier. It is most commonly used for construction work zones, street and road closures by providing clear delineation for traffic channelization, pedestrian safety, and construction area. The 2001SL is best compared to the 2001M in particular for its feature set, material, and use.
Each barrier can be interlocked end to end. When installed as a work zone safety device or road closure, the units may be used empty, ballast or completely filled with water.
- Lightweight and Easy to lift - no need for heavy lifting equipment. Two workers can move empty barricades with ease.
- Made from long-lasting LDPE - These will stand up to frequent and extended use. UV stabilizers ensure that the sun will not damage the barriers.
- Use Filled or unfilled - Depending on the application ballast may or may not be required.
- Forklift Lifting Points - Allow the 2001M to be lifted easily with a standard forklift.
- Safety Lighting Recess - Securely mount roadside lamps into the barrier to improved visibility in the dark.
- Ground Mounting Port - Bolt the barricade down to ensure it never moves from its position.
Why Purchase the 2001SL From Start Safety?
We will ensure you get the right deal at the right price, saving you time and money. If you have any questions regarding the range, call our expert sales team on (800) 671-9662. They will ensure you get the right Yodock barrier for your needs, at the right price.
Customers Who Viewed This Page Also Viewed
|ExactPhoto||✔ (The photos are of the actual product type that you are ordering)|
|ExactSpec||✔ (The specification has been independently checked for accuracy)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.