- Distributor Pricing Available Call Us!
- Volume Discounts Buy More, Pay Less
- Zero Sales Tax Order Online
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: JSP Safety
Titan Expander - The Portable and Strong Expanding Barrier
The original expanding barrier system. This premium barrier can be collapsed down into a small size for storage and is ideal for use in all manner of applications, mainly used when closing off areas, indoor or out!
This expanding barrier is commonly used in a range of pedestrian situations such as:
- High pedestrian traffic 'no-entry' areas.
- Retail stores, hotels, hospitals.
- Car parks (unused entrance/exits).
- Bus or railway stations or other settings where minor work is being undertaken.
- Garages, to prevent access to areas.
- Closing off access to aisles during cleaning in shopping centers.
- Ensuring that pedestrians keep out of harm's way whilst machinery is operating in DIY stores or other public areas.
Why Choose The Titan Expandable Barrier Over The Rest?
The second-generation design takes a clear lead over other alternative expanding barrier solutions - others are typically quite flimsy, while still being awkward to open and close. Other features of the Titan Expanding barrier are:
- Easy-grip handles - For easy carry and transportation.
- Compatibility - Links to all other JSP manufactured barriers.
- Closes to 22" in width - Expands to 122" (10ft).
- Steel no-break pivots - Stronger and longer-lasting than metal imitation systems
- Quick clip - keeps the barrier securely closed for minimal hassle when being carried.
Need To Cover A Longer Length?
If longer lengths are needed, you can use included clip to connect two or more together. This expanding barrier is fully compatible with many other JSP manufactured barrier products.
Need Help Finding The Right Expanding Barrier?
We do have metal versions available to suit your existing system. Please call us on (800) 671-9662 to discuss your needs and the range of barriers that we have for sale. Our team will be happy to assist you and ensure you get the right product for your project.
|Width||22" (Closed) - 122" (Open)|
|Per Unit||23lbs (with SureFoot™ feet)|
|Type||Body: Polypropylene Feet: Recycled PVC|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.