Call for volume discounts!
- Expedited Shipping Available Upon Request
- Zero Sales Tax Order Online
- Secure Shopping High Security Checkout
- Availability: In Stock
- Brand: Justrite Safety Group
Grip Guard® 3 Channel Cable & Hose Protector
- ONLY 23 lbs. - The polyurethane construction of the Grip Guard makes this protector up to 50% lighter than competing 3 channel hose and cord protectors.
- Easy On The Hand - The new hand-friendly "gripper" connector is very ergonomic making lifting and moving the Grip Guard units easy and comfortable. Each connector doubles as a hand-conforming grip.
- NEW Snap Fit™ hinged lid.- - There is NO fiberglass rod connecting the lid on the Grip Guard, it simply snaps in place. This makes the lid far more durable, and there is no rod to get lost or damaged during deployment.
- Better Grip Than Ever Before - Each grip guard cable ramp has its upper surfaces covered in 5 bar tread pattern for improved traction. This makes the Grip Guard not only better for vehicles but pedestrians too!
- Protects cables and hoses up to 2.25” outside diameter
- Durable and Hard Wearing - Each unit is made from hard-wearing polyurethane, that is both impact and abrasion-resistant. It can deal with fuel, lubricant, and oil contamination too without deterioration.
- Non-Conductive - The grip guard acts as a second layer of insulation around enclosed cables.
- Recessed carrying handle molded into the underside of the protector - This again further improves the ergonomics of the grip guard, making it easier to handle and faster to deploy on-site.
- Optional Anti-Slip Traction Kit for use on slick surfaces
- Custom logo and colors available
Speak to our sales team toll-free at (800) 671-9662, our trained sales team will be more than happy to assist you in finding the right cable protection solution for your needs.
|A: Length||36 in. (91.4 cm)|
|B: Width||18.21 in. (46.25 cm)|
|C: Height||2.69 in. (6.83 cm)|
|D: Channel Width||2.25 in. (5.72 cm)|
|E: Channel Height||2.25 in. (5.72 cm)|
|Per Tire||5,000 lb./Tire (2,267 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Per Axle||10,000 lb./Axle (4,534 kg) (Max load tested at 70°F (21°C)|
|Cable & Hose Diameter (Max)||2.25"|
|Weight||23.0 lb. (10.43 kg)|
Q & A
Be the first to ask a question.